- CIQ Static methods and base namespace. (formerly STX)
- quotefeed interface: Describes how to implement a quotefeed. See also DataIntegrationOverview.
- CIQ.ChartEngine: The basic chart class -- a ChartEngine object must be created before any chart operations can be performed. ( previously
- CIQ.Drawing: Base class for drawing tools.
- CIQ.I18N Namespace for internationalization API.
- CIQ.Marker: DOM object to be managed by a chart, whose display is placed by date, tick, or bar.
- CIQ.Market: Class used by chart to manage market hours for different exchanges.
- CIQ.Studies: Namespace for technical-market studies/indicators applied to market data.
- WebComponents: Namespace for web components.
Trade From Chart - Classes associated with Trade From The Chart module
- STX.TFC A trade-from-chart object used for querying and placing orders.
- STX.Account Object that supports placing, modifying, and canceling trade orders.
Add Ons - Classes that interact with the chart to provide new functionality
- CIQ.ExtendedHours An add-on for customers wishing to display extended hours data (pre and post market sessions).
- CIQ.Tooltip: An add-on that adds a floating "tooltip" as the user mouses over the chart with their crosshairs. (This is a "lite" alternative to the floating "head's up" provided in template-advanced.html).
- CIQ.InactivityTimer: An add-on that puts the chart into sleep mode when there is no user activity. This reduces the polling rate in the quotefeed.
- CIQ.Animation: An add-on that makes the chart appear to smoothly transition from one price to the next.
Helpers - Tools for building core charting functionality
- CIQ.EaseMachine: Device to simplify creation of animations.
- CIQ.Plotter: Device for managing and optimizing complex drawing operations on the canvas.
- CIQ.Renderer: Reusable base class used to draw complex visualizations for one or more series of data.
Third Party Classes
- Xignite: Supports commercial feed to Xignite data.
- CIQ Advanced Injections: Advanced methods used to modify functionality of library kernel.