Reference: API List
For your reference, here is the master list of our API documentation.
- Authentication Client provides hooks for plugging in a custom sign-on component, hooks for running authentication processes dynamically, and automatic login capabilities for Finsemble components.
- Base Service creates an instance of the Base Service which all services must inherit.
- Config Client provides run-time access to Finsemble's configuration.
- Dialog Manager Client simplifies interacting with dialog windows by spawning them and getting data back from them.
- Distributed Store Client handles creating/retrieving/destroying stores.
- Drag and Drop Client shares data between components via a user action, i.e., drag and drop.
- Hotkey Client registers hot key combinations and their respective handler functions with Finsemble.
- Launcher Client client handles spawning windows and maintains the list of spawnable components.
- Linker Client provides a mechanism for synchronizing components on a piece of data.
- Logger Client supports configurable run-time logging via the Central Logger.
- Notification Client allows you to generate user notifications from any component.
- Router Client handles sending and receiving events between Finsemble components and services.
- Search Client provides federated search results, searching through installed search provider and displaying unified results.
- Storage Client handles saving and retrieving data for your application.
- Window Client is responsible for managing the windowState (the window's bounds) and componentState (data inside of your component).
- Workspace Client manages all calls to load, save, rename, and delete workspaces.